Udaipur Tollway Receives Details For Six Laning Road Project In Western India
Udaipur Tollway Private Limited,a wholly-owned subsidiary of the IRB Infrastructure Developers Limited, incorporated for implementation of six lanning from Udaipur to Rajasthan/Gujarat Border project has received the appointed date from the Competent Authority. Accordingly, the SPV has started toll collection and also construction on the project from September 3, 2017.
Key highlights of the project:
1. The project is on DBFOT pattern
2. The concession period of the project is 21 years including construction period of 910 days
3. The company started toll collection on the project from appointed date i.e. September 3, 2017 being six lanning project
4. The company has offered premium of INR. 1638.0 million to NHAI. The premium payment will commence after three years from the appointed date in terms of the concession agreement.
- Issued By:NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
- Bagged By:
- Region:Northern India
- Published On:2017-09-04