Swan Energy Owned Subsidiaries Bags Order In Japan
Swan Energy Limited, through its fully owned subsidiaries, i.e., Swan LNG Private Limited (SLPL) and Triumph Offshore Private Limited (TOPL) has executed following agreements with Mitsui OSK Lines (MOL), Tokyo, Japan, (a well established & experienced shipping company, specialized in the operation of LNG carriers (LNG), Floating Storage Units (FSU) and Floating Storage Re-gasification Units (FSRU), for its India's first LNG dedicated FSRU Port Project at Jafrabad, Gujarat. The LNG port project is first of its kind, all weather green field port
1. Pre order Technical Support Agreement, by and between TOPL and MOL.
2. Supervision Agreement, by and among SLPL, TOPL and MOL.
3. Agreement for the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) for Floating Storage Unit (FSU) between SLPL and M/s Regas Venture India One Private Limited (RVIOPL), a fully owned subsidiary of MOL.
4. Agreement for the Operations and Maintenance (O & M) for Floating Storage and Re-gasification Unit (FSRU), between SLPL and RVIOPL.
5. FSU Bareboat Charter Agreement, by and between SLPL and MOL.
- Bagged By:
- Region:Western India
- Published On:2017-08-29