Solar Industries Bags Order From Coal India Worth INR 11436.3 Million
This is to inform that, in the recently concluded tender of Coal India Limited, Solar Industries India Limited, has bagged the running contract for supply of 375412 MT Bulk Explosives to the subsidiaries of Coal India Limited amounting to INR 11436.3 milllion.
Duration: The contract is valid for 2 years from 1.11.2017 to 31.10.2019
The order is awarded to domestic entity, SIIL along with its subsidiary.
The significant terms and conditions of the Order/Contract awarded is
1. The contract shall be valid for 2 years from the date of placement of order and CIL reserves the right to extend (with the consent of RC holder)/short close the contract (in case of breach).
2. C1L/subsidiary company reserve the right to increase/decrease the ordered/allocated quantity to the extent of 40%.
3. The RC price for Bulk Explosives will be revised on quarterly basis based on the price variation formulae which includes price of AN, HSD, AICPU for industrial workers.
4. The RC holder will have to submit Security Deposit Bank Guarantee for 10% of the average value of both the years.
- Issued By:
- Bagged By:
- Region:Western India
- Industry:Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Value:INR 11436.3 Million
- Order / Contract Completion Date:2019-10-31
- Published On:2017-11-01