Pennar Industries Received Orders Worth INR 2420 Million
Pennar Industries Limited, one of India’s leading industrial organizations offering specialized, engineering steel solutions have announced receipt of orders worth INR 2420 million across its business units & Subsidiary Companies.
Systems & Projects
1. Received orders for Module Mounting Structures from Photon Energy Systems, Clean Max, Greenko, Sterling & Wilson to be executed in TamilNadu, Karnataka & Maharashtra.
2. Received various railway orders from Integral Coach Factory, Modern Coach Factory and BEML Ltd for the supply of Coach related components.
Pennar Engineered Building Systems
3. Received major order for Hybrid Towers from Reliance.
4. Received major order for a Convention centre from Hitex Exhibition.
5. Received major order for a UPVC manufacturing plant from NCL Wintech.
6. Received orders for warehouses from TVS infrastructure, Rai Estates.
7. Received order for a factory building from RKV Developers.
8. Received orders for Special Grade steel from GE Power, Thermax, Fl - Smidth
9. Received orders for Building Components from L&T, Phoenix, BGR.
10.Received orders for CRCA from Luk India, IFB Industries, LG Balakrishnan, Bimetal Bearings, JM Frictech India, RG Bronze etc.
11. Commenced Retail division to cater to retail markets
12. Received multiple orders of Wastewater and Sewage Treatment plants from JSW.
13. Received Water treatment order from ME Energy.
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 2420 Million
- Published On:2018-01-17