Pennar Industries Received Orders Worth INR 1520 Million
Pennar Industries Limited one of India’s leading industrial organizations offering specialized, engineering steel solutions have announced major receipt of orders worth INR 1520 million across its business units.
1. Received repeat orders for stainless steel sidewall and Roof assemblies from Integral Coach Factory and Modern Coach Factory
2. Received order for Coach components from BEML Limited
Pennar Engineered Building Systems
3. Received order for Rail Engine manufacturing unit from URC Constructions.
4. Received orders for Warehouses from Renaissance & KMV Projects
5. Received orders for Special Grade Steel from JMT, PKC, Luk, Wahi sons, Primex, DVB, IFB, LGB
6. Received orders for Building Components from L&T, Megha Engineering, Tata, Elecon.
7. Received orders for ESP from GE Power, Thermax, FL Smidth
8. Received orders for Solar Module structures from Cleanmax, Renew Solar, Sterling & Wilson
9. Received order for Joist Hydraulic from Bailey.
10. Received order for Hydraulic Cylinders from TAFE
11. Received repeat export orders for CDW Tubes from various customers in USA, Europe andSouth Africa.
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 1520 Million
- Published On:2018-02-19