Pennar Industries Bagged Orders Worth INR 2550 Million
Pennar Industries Ltd., one of India’s leading industrial organizations offering specialized, engineering steel solutions have announced major receipt of orders worth INR 2550 millions across its business units.
Systems & Projects:
1. Received order for under frames from Integral Coach Factory and Modern Coach Factory.
2. Received orders for Module Mounting Structures from Adani Power, L&T, Sterling & Wilson, Azure, Renew, Amplus, Asian Fabtech among others.
Pennar Engineered Building Systems:
3. Received order from a Cement company for its building at Dolvi.
4. Received order from a Paint company for its factory at Bellary.
5. Received order from IKEA for its distribution Centre at Hyderabad.
6. Received order from Azure Power for its module structures at Kalwakurthy.
7. Received order from Toyo engineering for fertilizers unit at Kota.
8. Received order from Berger Paints for a warehouse near Kolkata.
9. Received order for Water Treatment Filters from Doosan Hydro (USA).
10. Received order for Sewage Treatment Plant and Water Treatment Plant from Ambience Infra
11. Received repeat order for Hydraulic cylinders from BEML.
12. Received repeat order for customised cylinders from Bailey, USA.
13. Received orders for Collecting Electrodes from Hamon, GE Power.
14. Received orders for Special grade steel from IFB Industries, KM Seat, JM Frictech Luk India.
15. Received orders for Cold Rolled Close Annealed from Bimetal Bearings, IFB Industries, Luk India, Johnson Lifts, Lakshmi machines.
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 2550 Million
- Published On:2017-06-13