Pennar Industries Bagged Orders Worth INR 2520 Million
Pennar Industries Ltd., have announced major receipt of orders worth INR 2520 million across its business units. Below are the details..
Systems & Projects unit receives the below orders
1. Received order for coaches from Integral Coach Factory and Modern Coach Factory.
2. Received orders for module mounting structures from Tata Power, L&T, Sterling & Wilson, Sri Chakra Cement among others.
Tubes Business unit receives the below orders
3. Received export order for CDW tube from USA & European clients.
Industrial Components unit receives the below orders
4. Received repeat orders for hydraulics from Bailey and BEML.
Steel Products unit receives the below orders
5. Received orders for building components from Tata Projects, L&T, Elecon, SNC, Megha Engineering, NTPC, Shapoorji & Pallonji.
6. Received order for collecting electrodes from GE Power.
7. Received orders for automobile products from VECV, Prabha Auto.
8. Received orders for sheet piles from RR constructions, Balaji Impex and others.
Pennar Engineered Building Systems receives the below orders
9 Received orders for factory building from JSW cement, CFCL, & Welspun India.
10 Received order for automotive plant from KIA motors.
11 Received order for multi storey building from Phoenix.
Pennar Enviro receives the below orders
12 Received general engineering and procurement order from Avasarala Technologies.
13 Received order for supply of clarifiers from Dossan Hydro.
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 2520 Million
- Published On:2017-08-17