Pennar Industries Bagged Orders Worth INR 2100 Million
Pennar Industries Ltd., one of India’s leading industrial organizations offering specialized, engineering steel solutions have announced major receipt of orders worth INR 2100 million across its business units.
Systems & Projects
1. Received Solar MMS orders from Renew, L&T and Cleanmax.
2. Received various Railway orders from Integral Coach Factory, Modern Coach Factory and BEML Ltd.
Pennar Engineered Building Systems
3. Received major order from RVNL for a wagon manufacturing unit through URC.
4. Received major structural steel orders from a reputed customer.
5. Received orders for warehouse from Renaissance Indus Infra, Shristi Cargo.
6. Received order for module mounting structures from Cleanmax Solar.
7. Received order for factory building from Balaji Speciality Chemicals.
8. Received orders for special grade CR from GE Power, Hamon, Thermax, Mimson, Flsmidth
9. Received orders for building components from L&T, Gammon, Elecon, BGR, Tata Projects.
10. Received orders for CRCA from IFB Industries, LG Balakrishnan, JM Frictech India, Bimetal Bearings etc.
11. Received repeat orders for hydraulic cylinders from various customers.
12. Received repeat export orders for CDW Tubes from Salem, Comprinox, Shell & Flack, CIE Automotive.
13. Received order for waste treatment from Avasarala Technologies.
14. Received major order for chemical additives from Utkal Alumina International Limited.
- Bagged By:
- Region:Southern India
- Value:INR 2100 Million
- Published On:2017-11-27