Pennar Industries Bagged Orders Worth INR 2020 Million
Pennar Industries Limited, one of India's leading industrial organizations offering specialized, engineering steel solutions has announced major receipt of orders worth INR 2020 million across its business units.
1. Received order for coach components from Integral Coach Factory
2. Received orders for building components from L&T, Simplex Infra, TAP Construction.
3. Received orders for ESP from Hamon, Thermax, Taichyun
4. Received orders for auto components from Ashok Leyland, VECV, VRL
5. Received orders for solar module structures from Solis, Photon Energy, Mytrah, Sterling & Wilson
6. Received orders for CRCA from IFB industries, LG Balakrishnan, JM Frictech, Luk India, Bimetal Bearings, RG Bronze.
7. Received order for Tie rod Cylinders from Bailey, USA.
8. Received order for Hydraulic Cylinders from TAFE, Chennai.
9. Received repeat export orders for CDW Tubes from various countries.
10. Received major order for STP & WTP from JSW, Karnataka.
11. Received order for WTP from ME Energy Private Limited, Bangladesh.
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 2020 Million
- Published On:2018-05-10