Pennar Industries And Its Subsidiaries Bagged Orders Worth INR 2380 Million
Pennar Industries Ltd., one of India’s leading industrial organizations offering specialized, engineering steel solutions have announced major receipt of orders worth INR 2380 million across its business units.
Systems & Projects
1. Received orders for coaches from Integral Coach Factory and Modern Coach Factory.
2. Received orders for module mounting structures from Renew Power, Adani Power, L&T, Sterling & Wilson among others.
3. Received repeat export orders for CDW Tubes.
4. Received repeat orders for hydraulic cylinders from various customers in abroad.
5. Received orders for special grade from IFB Industries, Luk India, JM Frictech India
6. Received orders for building components from L&T, Elecon, RDS, Sunil Hitech.
7. Received orders for automobile products from ASHL, VECV, Prabha Auto.
8. Received orders for CRCA from Toshiba, Luk India, Bimetal Bearings, IFB Industries.
9. Received orders for sheet piles from L&T, RR constructions
Pennar Engineered Building Systems
10. Received orders for warehouse from SS Developers, TVS Infra.
11. Received order for factory building from Taein Construction, Hyundai-Kia Motors.
12. Received order for RO plant from Sree Rayalaseema Hi Strength Hypo Limited.
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 2380 Million
- Published On:2017-10-05