Pennar Engineered Building Bagged Orders Worth INR 1450 Million
Pennar Engineered Building Systems Limited, a subsidiary of Pennar Industries Limited, has received orders worth INR 1450 million. The other details of the order are as under:
1. Received major order for factory building from MRF Ltd. at Dahej, Gujarat.
2. Received order for factory building from Bridgestone Ltd through Shapoorji & Pallongi at Pune.
3. Received order for Interim domestic arrival terminal from GMR at Hyderabad. PWF’!‘
4. Received export order for power plant building from Shapoorji & Pallongi at Rwanda (East Africa).
5. Received order for factory building from Neel Metal at Gujarat.
6. Received order for R&D centre from Pragathi Construction at Mysore.
7. Received multiple orders for Module Mounting Structures from various customers.
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 1450 Million
- Published On:2018-05-10