KEC International Wins New Orders Worth INR 13570 Million
KEC International Limited a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company, has secured new orders of INR 13570 million across its businesses.
Transmission & Distribution: The T&D business has secured turnkey orders of INR 12340 crore across India, Middle East, Africa, SAARC and The Americas:
1. 400 kV GIS Substation in North Eastern India from PGCIL
2. Orders for various 400 kV Transmission Lines in Dubai
3. 225 kV Transmission Lines in Senegal and Substations in Ivory Coast, respectively
4. 138 kV Transmission Line and associated substation in Nicaragua
5. 400 kV D/C River Crossing Transmission Line in Bangladesh
6. 765 kV Transmission Line in Northern India from a leading private player for a TBCB Project and a Substation order from a leading private tyre company
7. SAE Towers has received various orders from the Americas
Cables: The Cables Business has secured orders of INR 1230 million for various types of Cables.
Mr Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Limited commented, "We are delighted with the new order wins, especially in the Transmission & Distribution business. We have consolidated our leadership position in the Middle East market by re-entering Dubai. With the order win in Nicaragua, KEC marks its direct entry into the American T&D EPC market, apart from its current presence in Brazil through SAE Towers, its wholly owned subsidiary."
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 13570 Million
- Published On:2018-07-10