KEC International Receives New Orders Of INR 11150 Million
KEC International Limited has secured new orders of INR 11150 million across its various businesses:
Transmission & Distribution: The T&D business has secured orders of INR 6550 million across India, Nepal, Burundi, Angola and the Americas:
• Transmission line package from West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited(WBSETCL) and a change order in India
• 220/400 kV Transmission line project in Nepal
• 220 kV overhead Transmission line in Burundi
• Supply of 400 kV Transmission line structures in Angola
• Various orders received by SAE Towers in the Americas
Civil: The Civil business has secured orders for construction of plants and associated civil works aggregating to INR 910 million from leading cement manufacturers.
Solar: The Solar business has secured an order for design, engineering, supply and construction of solar power plant of INR 140 million in India.
Cables: The Cables business has secured orders of INR 3550 million for various types of Cables/ Cablingprojects.
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 11150 Million
- Published On:2019-08-10