KEC International Bagged Orders Worth INR.19430 Millions
KEC International Ltd. has secured new orders of Rs.1,9430 million
Transmission & Distribution Business :
This Business has secured orders of Rs. 1,4080 million.
International: Secured orders of Rs. 1,2240 million.
1. Africa:Turnkey orders for construction of 225 kV Transmission Lines and 225/ 30 kV Substations in Senegal.
2. Middle East: Turnkey orders for construction of 400 kV Overhead Transmission Lines in Jordan.
3. The Americas: Supply and EPC orders across the Americas.
Domestic: Secured orders of Rs.1840 million.
Two orders aggregating Rs. 1840 million from PGCIL for construction of 400/220 kV Transmission Lines in Chandigarh and Kerala.
This Business has secured various supply/ EHV Cabling orders of Rs.850 million.
This Business has secured orders of Rs.4500 million.
1. An EPC order for 100 MW of ground mount solar power project.
2. EPC orders for roof top solar power projects.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd commented, “With the addition of Senegal, we have further expanded our footprint in the growing African Market. Our Middle East portfolio diversification has strengthened further with the new orders in Jordan. We are experiencing a remarkable pick up in momentum in the Americas. These orders reinforce our belief in a significant turnaround in the International Markets. The large order win in Solar will significantly scale up our solar business portfolio. The above wins combined with our robust L1 pipeline, positions us very well for the year ahead.”
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 19430 Million
- Published On:2017-03-10