KEC International Bagged Orders Worth INR 19310 Million
KEC International Ltd. (KEC), a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company has secured new orders worth INR 19310 million.
Transmission & Distribution:
This Business has secured orders of INR 17560 million across India, SAARC, Middle East, Africa and the Americas.
India: INR 3920 million
1. Turnkey order for construction of 400 kV Transmission Line for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
2. Turnkey orders for construction of 400 kV Transmission Line & associated AIS Substation works for TANTRANSCO
SAARC, Middle East, Africa: INR 4860 million
1. Turnkey order for construction of 500 kV Transmission Line in Afghanistan
2. Turnkey order for construction of 400 kV Over Head Transmission Line and 132 kV Cables in Oman.
3. Order for cable laying and other orders in Saudi Arabia and Tanzania
The Americas: INR 8780 million
SAE Towers has received two large EPC orders for the construction of 500 kV Transmission Lines in Brazil and some supply orders across the Americas.
The Cables Business has secured orders of INR 1120 million covering various types of Cables.
The Railways Business has secured an order from IRCON of INR 540 million for Railway Electrification Works in Northern India.
The Solar Business has received orders of INR 90 million for the construction of a 6 MWp ground mount project in Northern India,
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd. commented, "We are pleased with the quantum of our new order wins, especially in our core T&D business. We are particularly happy with our success in Brazil, which is set to further strengthen our outlook in the Americas. With the order from IRCON, we are on track to diversify our Railway customer base. These new orders, along with our strong Li pipeline, puts us in a comfortable position to achieve our annual targets."
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 19310 Million
- Published On:2017-10-26