KEC International Bagged Orders Worth INR 10240 Million
KEC International Ltd. (KEC), a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company has secured new orders worth INR 10240 million.
Transmission & Distribution Business:
This business has secured orders worth INR 6100 million across India, SAARC, Middle East, Africa, East Asia Pacific regions and the Americas,
1. Two turnkey orders for construction of 230 kV and 132 kV Transmission Lines in Bangladesh
2. A turnkey order for construction of 400 kV Transmission Line from PGCIL
3. Supply orders across the Americas
The cables business has secured various orders worth INR 2450 million covering ENV/HT/LT cables, Control & Instrumentation cables and Optical Fibre cables for various customers.
The Railways Business has secured orders worth INR 820 million for Railway Electrification Works in Northern India
The civil business has secured various orders worth INR 700 million
1. Structural and civil works for a paint shop and press shop for an automobile factory
2. Structural and civil works for cement plants
The solar business has secured various orders worth INR 170 million.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwai, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd. commented,"Our order book continues to grow on the back of orders secured across various business verticals. We are particularly encouraged by the orders from PGCIL, SAARC and the Railways business. Our robust Li pipeline and large order wins give us confidence for a healthy year ahead."
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 10240 Million
- Published On:2017-09-27