Kalpataru & JMC Bags Order Worth INR 12080 Million
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL), a leading global EPC player and its subsidiaries JMC Projects (India) Limited (JMC) have secured new orders worth INR 12080 million.
KPTL has secured new orders / notification of award of INR 7570 million. The details are as follows:
1. Orders totaling INR 2450 million for Substations and Transmission line in the West Africa.
2. An order for 220kV Transmission line in Afghanistan for INR 970 million
3. Railway Electrification order of INR 3870 million for Satara (excl.) – Miraj (incl.) – Kolhapur Section of Central Railway from PGCIL.
4. An order for mechanical works of INR 280 million for refinery project
JMC has secured new orders / notification of award of INR 4510 million. The details are as follows:
1. Two residential projects in West and South India totaling INR 3420 million
2. An order for construction of academic block from an educational institute of INR 400 million
3. An order for civil works for a coal handling plant of INR 690 million
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 12080 Million
- Published On:2017-11-13