Jain Irrigation To Execute Integrated Drip Irrigation Project In Vidarbha Region
Jain Irrigation Systems Limited has bagged order for Arvi Integrated Irrigation project through the e-tendering process. The owner of the project is Vidarbha Irrigation Development Corporation Nagpur, Govt of Maharashtra. The project value is INR 2391.7 million.
Considering the limitation in the traditional irrigation projects, being land acquisition challenges and resistance from the farmers to accept open canal networks, the Lower Wardha Irrigation Project Division Wardha is implementing this project to improve Water Use Efficiency up to 90% (from existing 35%) in canal command areas by using Pressurized Piped Distribution Network (PDN) and on-farm Micro Irrigation (Drip/Sprinkler) system as per the mandate of Gol under PMKSY.
In this project, water is proposed to be lifted from Lower Wardha Project reservoirs to each individual farmer's field with on-farm automated Micro Irrigation System. This EPC/turnkey contract involves following the scope of work
1) All types of survey, planning of entire system, designs, drawings, vetting from concerned authorities.
2) Construction of Approach channel, pump house, and its components, control rooms, internal roads in pump house area, compound wall & mild steel gate.
3) Execution of underground pressurized pipe network up to 1 ha chak including main lines, branch lines, manifolds, primary & secondary filtration units, suitable anti-surge devices, all inline structures like thrust/anchor blocks & encasings, railway, highway and pipeline crossings, all types of valves, water measuring devices and all accessories.
4) Supply, installation, commissioning and testing of electric H.T/L.T lines from M.S.E.T.C.L/ M.S.E.D.C.L Arvi substation to the pumping station, supply & installation of 33 KV substation and switchyard etc. with all accessories and getting all clearances from statutory authorities.
5) Supply, installation, commissioning and testing of suitable pumps and motors with all related electrical & mechanical components of pumps, pump house and accessories.
6) Supply, installation, commissioning and testing of web-based SCADA automation system to control entire system including pumps, filters, surge devices, valves & wireless field control units.
7) Supply, installation and testing of Drip Irrigation System on 75% Area (CCA- 6300 Ha) and fixed Sprinkler System on 25% Area (CCA- 2100 Ha) as per NMMI Guidelines and Department of Agriculture, Government of Maharashtra.
8) Construction of architecturally aesthetic RCC Farmers Training Centre
9) Formation of Water User Associations as per MMISF Act, 2005. To conduct farmers awareness training programme for the effective functioning of the scheme.
10) Operation & Maintenance for five years
- Bagged By:
- Region:Western India
- Value:INR 2391.7 Million
- Published On:2018-05-23