Jain Irrigation Bags Amrut Water Supply Project Worth INR 1830 Million
Jain Irrigation's Pipe Division bags Amrut Water Supply Project worth INR. 1,830 mn
Jain irrigation has been awarded a contract of Jalgaon City Water Supply Scheme under the Amrut Abhiyan Yojana.
1. The total value of this contract is Rs 1,830 mn.
2. More than 75,000 household will be benefited
3. Project Involves Design & construction of :
- 661Km of pipeline and required elevated storage reservoirs and pump houses.
4. Project completion period — 24 months
This project will serve as a model for similar upcoming projects. Jain irrigation has already successfully executed such type of projects and this project will help to strengthen their position as a one of the major service provider in water & irrigation sector.
- Bagged By:
- Region:Western India
- Value:INR 1830 Million
- Published On:2017-11-14