ITD Cementation Wins Orders Valued Over INR 10660 Million
lTD Cementation India Limited has received LOA/LOIs aggregating over INR 10660 million. The other details of the orders are as under:
1. Construction of New Integrated Passenger Terminal Building and associated facilities at Pune Airport for Airports Authority of India.
2. Construction of Breakwater for Vizhinjam Port, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala for Adani.
3. Improving Capacity Utilisation of OR-I & OR-II Berths for Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
4. Design, Construction, Manufacturing, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Ballastless track work in mainline for Line-7 Corridor [Andheri (East)-Dahisar (East)] of Mumbai Metro Rail Project for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
5. Construction of Adits and Tunnels in connection with the new single broad gauge rail link between Rishikesh and Karanprayag, Uttarakhand for Rail Vikas Nigam Limited.
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 10660 Million
- Published On:2018-10-22