IRB Infra Bags Six Laning Of Kishangarh - Udaipur - Ahmedabad Highway Project From NHAI
IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd (IRB), India’s leading and one of the largest BOT road developers in India, announced that it has emerged as a preferred bidder for the project of six laning from Kishangarh – Udaipur – Ahmedabad Section of around 125 kms in the state of Rajasthan.
The said section of NH-79 will be from km 90.00, near Gulabpura to km 214.870 at the end of Chitorgarh bye pass.
Key highlights of the Project are as under:
1. The project is on DBFOT (Toll) pattern, under NHDP’s Phase V (Package-V).
2. Project length is approx. 125 Kms.
3. The concession period of the project is 20 years including construction period of 910 days.
4. The company will get tolling rights on Project from the Appointed Date
5. The company has offered premium of INR 2286.0 million to NHAI in terms of the concession agreement.
Subject to award, IRB’s construction order book will stand to increase to approximately INR 113000 million, to be executed in the next four years. This will boost the Company’s construction orderbook visibility for next three to four year.
- Issued By:NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
- Bagged By:
- Region:Northern India
- Published On:2016-09-20