IRB Infra Bags Road Project Worth INR 34000 Million In Uttar Pradesh
IRB Infrastructure Developers Limited has emerged as a preferred bidder for the project of Six Laning of Hapur bypass to Moradabad section including Hapur bypass from Km 50.000 (Design Ch. Km 50.000) to Km 148.277 (Design Ch. Km 149.867) of NH 24 (New NH-9) in the state of Uttar Pradesh on DBFOT basis under NHDP Phase V Project ("the project)".
Key highlights of the project are as under:·
1. The project is on DBFOT pattern. Project length is approx. 99.867 Kms;
2. The concession period of the project is 22 years including construction period of 910 days. The total cost of the project is approx. INR 34000 million;
3. The company will get tolling rights on the project from the Appointed Date;
4. The company has offered a premium of INR 315 million to National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) to be payable from 4th year from the Appointed Date in terms of the Concession Agreement;
5. Upon award of this project, the company's construction order book stands at approx. INR 153000 million.
- Issued By:NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
- Bagged By:
- Region:Northern India
- State:Uttar Pradesh
- Value:INR 34000 Million
- Published On:2018-03-22