IL&FS Emerges Lowest Bidder For Rural Electrification Works In West Bengal
IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company Limited (IL&FS Engineering Services) has emerged as the Lowest Bidder for two Rural Electrification (RE) Works and additional two Integrated Power Development Works (IPDS) of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL), Kolkata worth Rs. 6778 million. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY)–RE contracts are being funded by Rural Electrification Corporation (REC), and IPDS contracts are being funded by Power Financial Corporation (PFC).
Following are the Projects:
A) For RE Works Under DDUGJY
1. Package No. 2 for 24 Paraganas North Bidhannagar & 24 Paraganas South. Contract value is Rs.1797 million
2. Package No. 7 for Paschim Medinipur. Contract value is Rs.1763 million
B) For Urban Areas Under IPDS
1. Package No. 6 for Purba Medinipur. Contract value is Rs.1622 million
2. Package No.10 for 24 Parganas South. Contract value is Rs.1596 million
Total value of the above four contracts is Rs.6778 million and completion schedule of works is 24 months.
- Issued By:WEST BENGALSTATE ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED
- Bagged By:
- Region:Eastern India
- State:West Bengal
- Value:INR 6778 Million
- Published On:2016-12-03