B L Kashyap & Sons Recently Bags New Projects Worth INR 6940.1 Million
B.L. Kashyap and Sons Limited one of the leading Civil Engineering and Construction Company has secured new orders from domestic unrelated clients aggregating to INR 6940.1 million as per below details;
1. Development / Redevelopment of Gomti Nagar Lucknow Railway Station on Design, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) basis including operation & Maintenance for 2 years’ built-up area approx. 10 lakhs sq. ft. worth INR 3600 million.
2. Design & Build - Composite Civil Structure for Building (SEZ) at Madhapur, Hyderabad built up area approx. 17 lakhs sq. ft. worth INR 1820 million.
3. Civil Work - Residential Project at Thaiyur OMR, Chennai built up area approx. 5.20 lakhs sq. ft. worth INR 820 million.
4. Block Civil Work (SEZ) at Hinjewadi Pune, Maharashtra worth approx. INR 355.0 million.
5. Construction of Tower 2 Package -1 (Civil, Concrete and Block Work) at Hyderabad built up area approx. 2.47 lakhs sq. ft. worth INR 345.1 million
Above stated projects are expected to be completed within 24 months from the date of award.
- Bagged By:
- Value:INR 6940.1 Million
- Published On:2018-06-15