Atishay Bags Order From Govt. Of Rajasthan
Atishay Limited (formerly known as Atishay Infotech Limited) has partnered with Government of Rajasthan to implement “Rajasthan Accountability Assurance System (RAAS)” to ensure implementation of true Good Governance in the state of Rajasthan.
To ensure the reach of Government till the very grassroots, the usage of ICT plays a predominant role. The Government of Rajasthan developed RAAS to ensure that the Government officials get connected to the residents at all times through the implementation of Biometric, GIS, Geo-tagging and connectivity enabled monitoring systems. This will ensure monitoring as well as delivery at all tiers of Governments’ architecture hereby achieving the true sense of Good Governance.
Aadhaar enabled Biometric Attendance System is envisaged for obtaining this objective across Government departments, Schools, etc, under RAAS. It will help bring most of the stakeholders of Rajasthan state get connected under a single system.
Association with UIDAI:
Atishay Limited has been a frontier in providing Aadhaar Solutions to the citizens and Government organizations. Adding this prestigious project of Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System to our portfolio, we have strengthened our position as a premier e-Governance Solution Provider.
Following are the highlight of projects executed for UIDAI by Atishay Limited:
1. Enrolment Agency: Atishay Limited have enrolled more than 62 Lakh citizens across Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
2. Project Management: Atishay Limited have deployed a team of onsite developers, analysts to develop and maintain Government of Rajasthan's Aadhaar e-KYC portal which is currently being used by state governments’ organizations for Aadhaar based service delivery for their respective schemes.
3. Aadhaar Seeding: Atishay Limited have linked Resident data under national Population Registrar (NPR) with their respective Aadhaar Number.
- Issued By:GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
- Bagged By:
- Region:Northern India
- Industry:Electronic & Telecom Equipment
- Published On:2017-12-06