Wings India 2018 Exhibition Between 8th - 11th March In Hyderabad
Wings India is the International Exhibition and Conference on Civil Aviation sector, providing a congenial forum catering to the rapidly changing dynamics of the sector, focusing on new business acquisition, investments, policy formation and regional connectivity.It will provide a much-desired fillip to the aviation and restructured focused forums shall be instrumental in attaining the objective of connecting the Buyers, Sellers, Investors and other stakeholders at a common vantage forum ‘WINGS INDIA 2018' from 8- 10 March, Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad, India. Hyderabad being the hub of Aviation is remain the natural host of the event.
Wings India at Begumpet Airport is a fantastic opportunity to discover, on a single site, all the latest developments in:
1. Aircraft: construction, assembly and sub-assemblies
2. Space, satellites and satellite telecommunications
3. Piloting and navigation aids and onboard equipment systems
4. Production equipment, tools and software
5. Electrical, electronic, mechanical and metalwork subcontracting
6. Maintenance, after-sales service and spares, and transport
8. Airport equipment and services
Dates: 8th March - 11th March 2018
Timings: 10:00hrs - 17:00hrs
Venue: Begumpet Airport, Sardar Patel Road, Hyderabad, India.
Ministry Of Civil Aviation, Government Of India.
Airports Authority Of India (AAI).
Federation Of Indian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry (FICCI).