Technotex - Technical Textile Industry Exhibition On 28th & 29th June 2018 In Mumbai
TECHNOTEX is India’s premier show on Technical Textiles. This spectacular flagship event comprises of an international exhibition, conference, and seminars. A common platform for interaction amongst stakeholders from across the global technical textile value chain, TECHNOTEX exemplifies the immense potential for trade and investment between India and foreign countries in the technical textile sector.
The 7th edition of the international exhibition and conference on technical textiles i.e. Technotex 2018, is being organized jointly by The Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) from June 28-29, 2018 at the Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai -India. The event will serve as the right platform for interaction between the Indian and foreign companies from the technical textile value chain.
Visiting Technotex-2018 will be an opportunity to :
1. Network with key players in both the national and overseas markets.
2. Innovative products ideas, research and technology along with the latest information of developing markets information on key industry trends.
3. Face to Face interaction between the buyers and sellers.
4. More than 15,000 business visitors.
5. Concurrent Conference on Technical Textiles, that means a focused target audience for the exhibition.
6. The gathering will consist of senior officials of Government of India, diplomats, CEOs and top officials from the technical textile companies from India and abroad, academicians and students.
7. TECHNOTEX is promoted exclusively to professional and trade visitors through an extensive and carefully planned multi-media campaign.
Federation Of Indian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry (FICCI).
The Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.