Siyaram Clarifies On Dyed Yarn (Indigo) Unit At Amravati, Maharashtra
Siyaram Silk Mills Limited announces information relating to the Dyed Yarn (Indigo) Unit at Amravati as under:-
1. Rationale: This unit is established in Amravati Textile Park for Dyeing of Yarn (Indigo) to meet market requirements.
2. Investment Required: Rs. 90 Crores.
3. Mode of Financing: Internal Accruals.
4. Period within which Proposed capacity to be added: Proposed Capacity is 4800 MT per annum which will be added by 31st March 2019.
5. Existing Capacity: 2500 MT annual installed production capacity.
6. Existing Capacity Utilization: 100 MT per month (approx.).