PM Lays Foundation Stone Of Various Development Projects In Jharkhand
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, laid the foundation stone of various projects of the Government of India and Government of Jharkhand, at an event in Sindri. These include:
1. The revival of Sindri Fertilizer Project of Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited.
2. Ranchi City Gas Distribution Project by GAIL
3. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),
4. DeogharDevelopment of Deoghar Airport
5. Patratu Super Thermal Power Project
He also witnessed the Exchange of MoUs for Jan AushadhiKendras.Addressing the gathering, the Prime Minister paid homage to BhagwanBirsa Munda. He said that the State Government and the Union Government are working together for the rapid development of Jharkhand. He said the total cost of the projects, for which foundation stones have been laid today, is Rs. 27,000 crore. These development projects will give opportunities to the youth of Jharkhand. He said fertiliser plants which had stopped working are in the process of being revived. Eastern India will gain the most from this, he added. The Prime Minister said that the healthcare sector in the State will be transformed with the establishment of AIIMS in Jharkhand. The poor will get access to top quality healthcare, he added.