MEP Infra To Sell Its Six Subsidiary Companies
MEP Infrastructure Developers Limited has signed a non-binding Term Sheet with Indian Highways Developers Pte. Limited (the Buyer) in respect of divestment of its total stake in the following 6 (Six) Subsidiary Companies (SPVs).
1. MEP Nagpur Ring Road 1 Private Limited
2. MEP Sanjose Nagpur Ring Road 2 Private Limited
3. MEP Sanjose Arawali Kante Road Private Limited
4. MEP Sanjose Kante Waked Road Private Limited
5. MEP Sanjose Talaja Mahuva Road Private Limited
6. MEP Sanjose Mahuva Kagavadar Road Private Limited
The transaction is subject to customary due diligence and regulatory approvals and would be undertaken in conformance with the provisions of the respective concession agreements.