Lloyds Metals To Set Up Steel Plant In Maharashtra
Lloyds Metals and Energy Limited inform's that they have submitted the application for issuance of Industrial Entrepreneurs Memorandum ('IEM') with Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India in respect of the proposed Steels Plant at Gadchiroli District, Maharashtra. Details of the proposed Steel Plant is annexed below:
1. Name of the Plant: Mineral-based Steel Plant
2. Location of the Proposed Plant: Konsari Village, Konsari, Chamroshi Tehsil, Gadchiroli - 442707
3. Proposed Activities: Manufacture of Sponge iron, Electric Power Generation with Waste Heat Recovery Boiler, Crushing and Screening of Iron Ore, Pelletisation of Iron Ore and Beneficiation of Iron Ore in two phases.
4. Proposed item of manufactured:
|S. No.||Item Description||Unit Of Capacity||Proposed Annual Capacity|
|1||Direct Reduction of Iron(Sponge Iron 4x95 TPD) (in two phases)||Metric Ton||1,29,600|
|2||Electric Power Generation Using Other Non conventional Sources||Mega Watt||15|
|3||Crushing and Screening of Iron Ore||Metric Ton||2,00,000|
|4||Pelletisation of Iron Ore||Metric Ton||10,00,000|
|5||Beneficiation of Iron Ore||Metric Ton||90,000|
5. Cost of Project or Investment: Rs. 700 Crores approximately in two phases.
6. Proposed Employment: Approx. 800
7. Expected Date of Commencement of Initial Production: 30th June 2019