Knitshow 2018 (August 05-07, 2018)
Knit Show is a popular exhibition devoted to the textile industry and more particularly to the knitting industry of Tiruppur - India’s No.1 knitting industry hub.
Knit Show is ideally equipped to link manufacturers and buyers, streamlining the sourcing process in order to save your valuable time and giving you an edge in the ever-increasing competitive business. Thus it presents a unique promotion programme, moulding a strategic alliance between manufacturers and buyers of quality accessories, machinery and other inputs.
1. Exhibition of the latest accessories, products, machinery and technologies already available and also to hit the market in the garment/ Textile industry.
2. To promote a Huge variety of offerings of the manufacturers/agents at one place
3. To build brand quality for the manufacturers
4. To create awareness of the innovation or already available offerings to the whole garment/ textile Industry
5. To provide a platform for the launch of latest accessories, machinery or technologies to the garment/ textile industry
6. To promote trade between industry people by way of showcasing.
Velan Fair Ground, Tirupur, Tamilnadu, India.
05,06,07 August 2018
City Leaves Media Events Private Limited