J.Kumar Infra Declared Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended On December 31, 2018
Financials at a Glance:
Revenue from Operations:
● Revenue grew by 38% Y-o-Y in Q3 FY19 from ₹ 496.64 crores to ₹ 686.00 crores.
● Revenue for 9M FY19 grew by 43% Y-O-Y from ₹ 1,274.85 crores to ₹ 1,819.10 crores.
● EBIDTA for the quarter increased by 37% Y-o-Y in Q3 FY19 from ₹ 83.50 crores to ₹ 114.38 crores.
● EBIDTA for the 9M FY19 increased by 44% Y-o-Y from ₹ 222.64 crores to ₹ 320.74 crores.
Profit Before Tax:
● Profit Before Tax (PBT) increased by 37% Y-o-Y in Q3 FY19 from ₹ 49.13 crores to ₹ 67.33 crores.
● Profit Before Tax (PBT) for 9M increased by 48% Y-o-Y from ₹ 122.50 crores to ₹ 180.79 crores.
Profit After Tax (PAT):
● Profit After Tax (PAT) increased by 34% Y-o-Y in Q3 FY19 from ₹ 32.92 crores to ₹ 44.17 crores.
● Profit After Tax (PAT) for 9M increased by 46% Y-o-Y in from ₹ 81.78 crores to ₹ 119.75 crores.
● The current order book for 9MFY19 stands at ₹ 10,465 crore. During the quarter the company has been awarded the contract worth of ₹ 1,802 crores.
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Kamal Gupta, Managing Director, J Kumar Infraprojects Ltd said “Our Focus on execution is reflected in the Q3 performance. We remain committed towards executing our speciality, strategy, strengthening our operations and enhancing our efficiencies.”
We have developed a niche in construction of Urban Infra Projects including Metros, Flyover, bridges etc. With our expertise, we are hopeful of being awarded more such Urban Infra Projects across the country. At JKIL, we are all geared to Capitalise on Opportunity of huge Infrastructure development in Country. We are committed to complete all the projects on time or ahead of schedule. We will continuously explore growth opportunities. With the sustained order inflow and our expertise in executing and delivering projects on time we are optimistic that we shall witness a healthy and sustainable growth.”