ITDC Posts Net Profit Of Rs 18.30 Crores In Q3
India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) Limited the public sector undertaking under the aegis of Ministry of Tourism, posted a noteworthy performance in the 3rd quarter of the current financial year 2017-18. The total turnover in the third quarter ending December 2017 stood at Rs. 108.01 cr and the company registered Profit Before Tax (PBT) at Rs. 18.30 cr as compared to Rs. 13.14 cr in the corresponding quarter last year i.e. 2016-17, an increase of 39.27 % as compared to the last financial year.
1. Marking glorious 51 years of ITDC, the Corporation celebrated magnificently with multiple offers at the flagship property, The Ashok
2. ITDC organized a roundtable with state tourism officials to boost tourism
3. India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) hosted Vigilance Study Circle (VSC) NCR meet at Hotel The Ashok, New Delhi to discuss various vigilance related issues
4. India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) participated in the new initiative ‘Paryatan Parv’ announced by Ministry of Tourism under the leadership of Shri Alphons Kannanthanam, Tourism Minister
5. Ashok Institute of Hospitality and Tourism Management (AIH&TM), the Human Resource Development division under India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC), got certified with ISO 9001:2015 certification for imparting quality education in hospitality and tourism management
6. Ashok International Trade Division (AITD) has steadily cruised into seaports across the country setting up duty-free outlets in Mumbai, New Mangalore, Chennai, Goa, Paradeep, Kolkata, Haldia, Vishakapatnam, Cochin, Kakinada Tuticorin and Krishnapatnam ports.
7. ATT, A travel solutions unit of ITDC tied up with the “Controller General of Defense Accounts (CGDA)” to provide e-ticketing solutions