IRB Infra Receives LOA For The Road Project In Uttar Pradesh
IRB Infrastructure Developers Limited has received Letter of Award (LoA) for the project of Six Laning of Hapur bypass to Moradabad section including Hapur bypass from Km 50.000 (Design Ch. Km 50.000) to Km 148.277 (Design Ch. Km 149.867) of NH 24 (New NH-9) in the State of Uttar Pradesh on DBFOT basis under NHDP Phase V Project.
Key highlights of the Project are as under:
1. The project is on DBFOT pattern. Project length is approx. 99.867 kms;
2. The concession period of the project is 22 years including construction period of 910 days. The total cost of the project is approx. Rs. 3,400 crore;
3. The company will get tolling rights on the project from the appointed date;
4. The company has offered a premium of Rs. 31 .5 crores to NHAI to be payable from 4th year from the appointed date in terms of the concession agreement;
5. The company's construction order book now stands at approx. Rs. 15,300 crores.