India Chem 2018 Expo Between 4th - 6th October 2018 In Mumbai
The largest event of Chemicals and Petrochemical Industry in India, in its 10th edition i.e. India Chem 2018 would be organized from 4-6 October 2018 jointly by the Department of Chemical and Petrochemicals, Government of India and FICCI.
The most important objective behind organizing the India Chem series is to highlight the investment possibilities in the country's chemical industry and give a fillip to "Make in India" initiative of the Government of India. Leading companies from all over the world predominantly from Iran, China, Japan, United Kingdom, Spain, USA, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Turkey and South East Asian countries are participating as exhibitors, delegates and visitors.
1. International participation from China, Japan, Iran, Germany, Turkey, Vietnam is expected.
2. Participation of PCPIR States: Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh & Odisha.
3. Buyers delegation from South America, USA, CIS, West Europe, Middle East and South East Asian countries & many more to join.
4. Over 20,000 business visitors from India and abroad expected.
5. Over 300 Indian & International exhibitors expected.
6. Buyer-Seller meet by Basic Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics Export Promotion Council (CHEMEXCIL).
7. Over 30 top CEOs from India and abroad will be deliberating at the international conference.
8. ' Make in India' pavilion.
Bombay Exhibition Centre, NSE Nesco Complex, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai: 400063, Maharashtra, India.
Federation Of Indian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry (FICCI).
Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Government Of India.