GrainTech Fair 2019 (February 22-24, 2019)
GrainTech Fair 2019 is the national exhibition on processing, packaging, storage system and automation technology for wheat, rice, pulses & spices industry.
India has over 5000 rice mills, 1200 flour milling plants in organized sector apart from over 2000 in small-scale, 200 soybean plants, 2000 spices crushing plants, 2000 pulses mills, 2000 oilseeds crushing units, 1000 feed units, 100 bio-fuel and energy projects, 1000 coffee plants etc., which are looking for new and better technology to upgrade their manufacturing, processing, packaging line. GrainTech Fair 2019 will seek to reduce the technological gap existing in processing and supply chain.
1. Cleaning, Grading and Milling Technology for grains, Cereals, Rice, Pulses, Spices & Oil Seeds
2. Packaging Machinery & Equipment for all types of Grains
3. Food Processing Machinery
4. Colour Sorting Machinery
5. Grains storage and Silos
6. Post-Harvest Technology
7. Testing Labs & Equipment
8. Wrapping, Sealing & Lamination Equipment
9. Elevator / Conveyor, Rotary Separators
10. Feed Machinery & Equipments
Media Today Private Limited