Godrej Agrovet To Acquire Its Two JV Companies
Godrej Agrovet Limited has acquired an additional 1.1 % of the Paidup Equity Share Capital of its Joint Venture Godrej Tyson Foods Limited, increasing its total shareholding in Godrej Tyson Foods Limited from 49.9% to 51.0%. Godrej Tyson Foods Limited is engaged in the manufacturing of processed poultry and vegetarian products through its brands ‘Real Good Chicken’ and ‘Yummiez’.
The company has also acquired additional 2.16% of the Paid-up Equity Share Capital of Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited, increasing its total shareholding in Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited from 49.9% to 52.06%. Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited is engaged in in-vitro production of high-quality cows that aid dairy farmers produce top-quality milk, thereby increasing their yield by a significant proportion.
Consequently, Godrej Tyson Foods Limited and Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited have become Subsidiaries of the Company with effect from March 27, 2019.