EPC Industrie Incorporates JV Company With Top Greenhouse
EPC Industrie Limited had informed that the company on 15th May, 2018, entered into an Agreement, to form a Joint Venture Company in India (NewCo) with Top Greenhouses Limited, Israel (Top) to provide solutions for Protected Cultivation Technology Products and subscribe/acquire up to 60% of the Share Capital of the NewCo with the remaining 40% proposed to be held by Top.
In furtherance thereof, the company informs that Mahindra Top Greenhouses Private Limited (MTGPL) has been incorporated as a new subsidiary of the Company with effect from 16th November, 2018. The Authorised capital is Rs. 3 Crores.