Home > News > Elantas Beck Gets Environmental Clearance For Chemical Manufacturing Expansion Project
Elantas Beck Gets Environmental Clearance For Chemical Manufacturing Expansion Project
2018-08-16 Announcements Chemicals & Petrochemicals Western India
Elantas Beck India Limited,on 14.08.2018, the company noticed uploading on the website of an order No.SEIAA/GUJ/EC/5(f)/795/2018 dated 31.07.2018, issued by the State Level Environment Impact Assessment Authority, Gujarat (SEIAA), according Environmental Clearance to the Company for setting up of expansion in Synthetic Organic Chemicals manufacturing plant at Plot No. 1 & 122, GIDC, Ankleshwar, District Bharuch, Gujarat.
The broad details of the expansion are as under:
1. Existing Capacity - 21353 MT
2. Existing Capacity utilisation - over 90%
3. Proposed capacity addition - 48763 MT
4. Period within which the proposed capacity is to be added: Within the period granted by SEIAA, subject to obtaining the consent to establish.
5. Investment Required - Rs. 412 Cr. (approx)
6. Mode of Financing - Internal Accruals + Other finances, if required at the time of project executionRationale - Creation of additional capacities to cater to market demand.
Further regulatory approvals will be required and are awaited for this expansion.