Broadcast India Show 2018 (25-27 October 2018)
Broadcast India is organized by NuernbergMesse India Private Limited. It is an annual event held in Mumbai, since 1991. With over 36 participating countries and more than 500 exhibiting companies, the show attracts visitors from all over the globe and the Indian sub-continent.
The Broadcast India Show 2017 observed 36 new exhibitors delving onto the Indian broadcast and infotainment market for the first time. The Broadcast India Show has become the must-attend show for the film, television, radio, audio, mobile and new media industry.
1. Perfect platform for the display of latest innovations and cutting-edge technology.
2. Capture the future together with the professionals from the industry that are reforming the broadcasting value chain.
3. Capitalise on the unlimited opportunities to boost your business network, reinforce your brand and convert prospects into customers.
4. Establish trade connections and facilitate resource pooling on the biggest scale in the Indian subcontinent.
5. Benefit from the expert knowledge of engineers & technicians who will conduct an array of technical presentations, product demonstrations and in depth discussions.
6. Platform to evaluate and test new products and technology by interacting directly with key end users, partners and resellers.
Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai
Nuernbergmesse India Private Limited